Accompanying the tour was a program of community engagement that included dance and theatre workshops, lunchtime office interventions and even a yoga class delivered on a roof.
Performing Lines has just pitched The Farm’s latest show, Throttle, an epic b-grade thriller enjoyed from the comfort of your car, at the Performing Arts Exchange, and we are currently seeking presentation partners for 2021 and beyond.
A massive congrats to Gavin Webber, Joshua Thomson and the whole tour team from The Farm, to our friends at NORPA and Arts on Tour, and to all our venue partners who joined the tour.
This tour was made possible with the support of the Australian Government through the Australia Council for the Arts, its arts funding and advisory body.
For any media enquiries, please contact Thom Smyth
firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 9319 0066
- Empire Theatre, Toowoomba, QLD;
- Darwin Festival at Darwin Entertainment Centre, NT;
- Theatre Royal, Hobart,TAS;
- Frankston Arts Centre, Frankston, VIC;
- Gasworks Arts Park, Melbourne; VIC;
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre, Mandurah, WA;
- Arts Margaret River, Margaret River, WA;
- Canberra Theatre Centre, Canberra, ACT