Performing Lines collects and administers a range of personal information for the purposes of developing and presenting challenging and inspirational live performance that shapes Australian culture, society, and performance practice.
The organisation is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information it collects, holds, and administers.
Performing Lines recognises the essential right of individuals to have their information administered in ways which they would reasonably expect – protected on one hand and made accessible to them on the other.
Performing Lines is bound by laws which impose specific obligations when it comes to handling information. The organisation has adopted the following principles contained as minimum standards in relation to handling personal information.
Performing Lines will
- Collect only information which the organisation requires for its primary function.
- Ensure that stakeholders are informed as to why we collect the information and how we administer the information gathered.
- Use and disclose personal information only for our primary functions or a directly related purpose, or for another purpose with the person’s consent.
- Store personal information securely, protecting it from unauthorised access; and
- Provide stakeholders with access to their own information, and the right to seek its correction.
Collection of your personal information
There are aspects of this site which can be viewed without providing personal information. Some sections of this site require the collection of personally identifiable information in order to process transactions or complete requests.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to processing transactions or collecting subscription information. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Performing Lines takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
Performing Lines welcomes your comments regarding this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions about this Statement and would like further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9319 0066.